At Total Body Training, the health and wellness of our clients has always been our primary focus. Now more than ever, your health and safety is our top priority and we are looking forward to offering you a great fitness experience. We have established a list of guidelines in accordance with the Government of BC, WorkSafeBC and our governing body for fitness professionals.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to participate in class and must self-isolate. If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, chills, shortness of breath, a sore throat, painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, or body aches please do not come to class as you will not be permitted to participate.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, are considered at risk or vulnerable, or have traveled outside of Canada and have not quarantined for the full 14 days.
- All participants will be verbally screened before each workout for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Physical distancing measures will be implemented at all classes. Each participant will be placed a minimum of 6 feet apart and will be expected to maintain this physical distance for the duration of the workout. In addition, please maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit all workout spaces.
- Participants must bring their own weights, mat, and water. No sharing of equipment is permitted. There will be no equipment available to borrow. Shared equipment will not be used at this time.
- Health Canada approved hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be made available. You are also encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Records of attendance will be kept so that participants can be contacted should they be inadvertently exposed to an infected person.
- Class sizes will be limited to ensure physical distancing.
- Personal protective equipment will not be provided for participants, nor are you required to wear it. You are welcome to use your own PPE, however you must take it with you and dispose of it properly when you leave.
- Signs will be posted at the entrance to the workout space to remind you of important safety measures such as physical distancing, and hand hygiene.
We look forward to offering you a positive and safe environment to exercise in. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our safety guidelines, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Total Body Training